Q & A | VV Brown




At the PPQ show at London Fashion Week, it's as much about the front row as the clothes on the catwalk. I caught up with the lovely VV Brown to for a quickfire Q and A on what she made of the collection.

"PPQ is very fun and feminine, and it’s one of those shows where everybody goes, so it’s a nice show where you can not only see beautiful clothes, but you can also do a little bit of celeb spotting as well, because it is quite press packed"

"I love to really sort of go to like Central Saint Martin’s and the College of Fashion where you get to sort of see a lot of the emerging designers, that’s my favourite part, because to find the talent is just really exciting"

I ask if she thinks London is a better place for finding new designers. "Absolutely, I think it’s absolutely great for finding new talent, London takes so many risks, so yeah!"

Thanks VV!



No comments:

Post a Comment